Learn to Laugh at yourself

I decided today that people who don't know how to laugh at themselves are just dicks - I could say that if you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at, but that is to freaking pc. Quite frankly if you cannot laugh at yourself you are a dick - there you go I said it again.
There are way too many people taking all this to seriously - for example bloggers. Here I type into a blog whilst I have not let anyone know about the blog - I mean how pathetic can you get. Maybe just typing into a blog will make me realize that if I want a private journal I can just write into a little bound notepad with a nice clasp and crappy lock. As my son says way too often - whatever.
So that being said I am now laughing at myself and will now attempt to get people to read my blog and hide my private journal somewhere safe :)
Back to the original point - learn to laugh at yourselves and don't be a dick - you will probably live longer - can't be sure about that fact as I am not a doctor - but you sure as hell will enjoy the ride more
Peace and geese as Thomas likes to say - no idea what the hell he means
James

Comments

  1. James I have always been also to laugh at myself for I am my biggest fan! However, I can also laugh at others,and especialy find it entertaining to laugh out loud at your blog!! Just kidding. I'm just glad to see that you have your blog up and running...this brings me to my final thought that He who laughs loudest doesent always laugh the longest but enjoys the loudest,longest ,lasting laugh! Just ask Charlie.. :} Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The American Idol complex

Do not go gentle into that good night

Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you